Claim Council Tax second adult rebate

If your income is too high for Council Tax Reduction you can claim second adult rebate

You must be responsible for the Council Tax and share your home with one or more adults (non-dependants) who:

  • are over 18 and not paying you rent
  • is not your partner
  • are not responsible for paying the Council Tax
  • receive certain benefits, like Jobseeker’s Allowance or Income Support, or are on a low income

Claim second adult rebate