Bins and recycling collection dates
Find out when your bin and recycling collection days are.
Normal services: how often
- black wheelie bin: every two weeks
- black and green recycling boxes: weekly
- brown food waste bin: weekly
- garden waste: every two weeks (this is a paid service which you need to request)
We cannot arrange collections at any other time.
If you have a Refuse and Recycling calendar, there may be some incorrect dates. Check the collection day finder for the correct information.
Download your collection day calendar on the Bristol Waste Company website
Where and when to put bins out:
- make sure all rubbish or recycling is placed inside the correct container
- make sure the lid is closed on your black wheelie bin
- if you have forgotten to put your recycling or bin out for collection, put them out on your next collection date
- put bins and recycling boxes out by 7am. They should be at the edge of your property and visible from the road
- take your bin off the highway as soon as possible after the collection
Get help putting bins out
If you need help putting bins or boxes out, call us on 0117 922 2100.