Search on the collection day finder and download the collection calendar for your property.
Normal services: how often
- black wheelie bin: every two weeks
- black and green recycling boxes: weekly
- brown food waste bin: weekly
- garden waste: every two weeks (only shows on the collection day finder when you're paying for the service, find out how to set up garden waste collections)
Where and when to put bins out:
- make sure all rubbish or recycling is placed inside the correct container
- make sure the lid is closed on your black wheelie bin
- if you have forgotten to put your recycling or bin out for collection, put them out on your next collection date
- put bins and recycling boxes out after 6pm the day before collection and before 6am on the morning of collection, they should be at the edge of your property and visible from the road
- take your bin off the highway as soon as possible after the collection
Get help putting bins out
If you need help putting bins or boxes out, call us on 0117 922 2100.
Collection day calendar
To download a collection day calendar:
- go to the collection day finder
- put in your postcode and select your address
- click Next
- make a note of the Round description that you want a calendar for, for example Thursday B Every Other Week
- click Go to the calendar
- choose the day of the week and year you want a calendar for
- click on the calendar that matches the round description
If your recycling is collected on different days, you'll need to download 2 calendars.