Documents for private and registered provider developers and homebuilders
- pdf Affordable Housing Practice Note (892 KB)
- Apply for an affordable housing grant for housing providers
- pdf Delivery of Affordable Build to Rent Homes in Bristol (344 KB)
- pdf Affordable Private Rent Nominations and Allocations Plan (143 KB)
- pdf Delivery of First Homes in Bristol (242 KB)
- WofE Local Housing Needs Assessment from the West of England Combined Authority website.
Planning and strategy
- Bristol Local Plan: key planning document for the city.
- Bristol Housing Strategy outlines key housing themes, outcomes and actions for Bristol.
- pdf HomesWest terms of reference (575 KB)
- pdf HomesWest Joint Working Arrangements (469 KB)
- pdf HomesWest partnership contact details (411 KB)
Section 106 examples
- pdf S106: Standard and First Homes document (444 KB) (this is the standard S106, the First Homes wording will be removed if these are not being built)
- pdf S106: 100% Affordable Housing document (357 KB)
- pdf S106: Build to Rent document (473 KB)
We use the examples above as a starting point depending on the type of scheme. If changes are needed, we'll discuss these on a case by case basis. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure affordability we set a cap for service charges on affordable housing secured through S106 agreements. The pdf Affordable Homes Service Charge Cap Guidance (267 KB) explains how the service charge cap will work.