Our website will be unavailable from midday to 3pm on Wednesday 24 July. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Make a complaint or give feedback about our children's social work services.

Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:

If you'd still like to make a complaint or give feedback complete our online form.

Make a complaintAll complaints are confidential
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don't usually reply


Do you need help making this complaint?

An independent advocate can give you advice and help you make your complaint.

If you're a child or young person and would like an advocate's help, you can ask for one through the Reconstruct Advocacy Service.

If you're an adult complaining on behalf of a child and need support to make a complaint, you can contact The Care Forum Go to https://www.thecareforum.org/ (opens new window).

Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


You can call 0117 922 2723, Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email complaints.feedback@bristol.gov.uk or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.