Premises licences for alcohol and entertainment

Premises licences for alcohol and entertainment

Site Map

Pay annual premises licence fee

How and when to pay your annual premises licence fee.

Apply for a premises licence

Apply for a premises licence to sell alcohol or provide entertainment and how much it costs.

Club premises certificates

Who can apply and how to apply for a club premises certificate.

Variation applications

Make changes to a premises licence.

Minor variation applications

Make small changes to a premises licence, like adding or changing licensable activities and operating times.

Transfer a premises licence

How to transfer a premises licence.

Other premises licence applications

Apply for an interim authority notice, notification of interest or tell us about a change of name and address.

Designated premises supervisor

Change the name or ask to to be removed as the designated premises supervisor.

Premises licence appeals and review

How to make a representation, ask for a review or appeal a premises licence or club premises certificate.