Details of the community asset transfer for St Peter's Community Centre and how to submit an interest.
St Peter's Community Centre, 10 St Peter's Way, Manor Farm, Bristol BS10 5FQ
The building is under construction and completion is expected in the first half of 2024.
We welcome expressions of interest from organisations that have imaginative proposals to take on the management of this new community facility.
You will need to provide the necessary funding to furnish the building and also the enthusiasm that is needed to make this into a successful new community venture.
To serve the needs of the local community, you will need to understand and be able to work closely with local residents.
You'll also need to have the necessary expertise to manage this facility.
Our prospectus contains details of:
- the property
- the expected uses
- the outputs that we expect of a future tenant
- the application process
You can download the prospectus and other background information:
- pdf Prospectus for Community Asset Transfer of St Peter's community centre (967 KB)
- pdf Appendix A: Bristol City Council Community Asset Transfer Policy (654 KB)
- pdf Appendix B: Sample of draft Service Agreement (198 KB)
- pdf Appendix C: Site plan (1.44 MB)
- pdf Appendix D: Internal floorplan (285 KB)
- pdf Appendix E: 3D artist impression of exterior (2.11 MB)
- pdf Appendix F: Energy Performance Certificate - not yet available, to follow in due course (83 KB)
- pdf Appendix G: Suggested topics for Expression of Interest (106 KB)
If you have any difficulties accessing these documents, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit expression of interest
Send your expression of interest by email to email@example.com
You need to submit expressions of interest before 9am, Wednesday 4 October 2023.
Let us know if you're unable to submit by email.