Find out if we've already taken action on a breach of planning rules.
To see if we've taken formal action against a breach of planning rules in your area, you can search for planning enforcement notices at Planning Online. You can also use this search to find out about enforcement cases and appeals that we haven't made a decision on yet.
We also have an up to date pdf register of planning enforcement notices (246 KB) . The register has information on notices from 1 January 2002, including:
- the address of the property the notice is for
- why the notice was issued
- the date the notice was issued
- details of the type of notice
- the date the notice was complied with
You can also contact us to find out if we've issued an enforcement notice.