Our vision for children and young people with sensory impairment, their families, and their educational settings.
Our vision is that:
- all children and young people with sensory impairment:
- are able to learn and achieve
- are independent
- have high aspirations
- participate and contribute to society
- are happy and live fulfilling lives
- families of children and young people with sensory impairment:
- show good levels of adaptation to their child’s conditions
- feel confident in promoting their children’s development
- are able to communicate effectively with their children
- celebrate their children's successes
- educational settings:
- are inclusive
- develop effective ways of meeting each learner’s individual needs
Collaborative working with families and a range of agencies and organisations is embedded in our practice.
The service vision statement is learning, growing and succeeding together.