Be a social worker in Bristol within our Children's and Families service
Together, we want Bristol to be a city of hope, where no one's left behind and everyone is treated fairly with the same life chances.
Social workers help protect our most vulnerable children and adults from harm and abuse, and support their wellbeing and quality of life. They play an important role in achieving our vision. Join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of children and families across the city.
Bristol offers a wide range of opportunities for social workers, whether you're just starting your career, looking for a new challenge, or wanting to broaden your knowledge and expertise.
- We want the best for Bristol's children and young people and they are at the heart of everything we do.
- We will help families to achieve the change they want to see for themselves and their children.
- We believe that children should live with their families or someone who knows them best.
- We take action when children need to be protected from harm.
- We do everything we can to make sure that children in our care and care leavers are set up for life.
- We have high expectations of our workforce but we will provide the conditions for your practice to shine.
Read more about our pdf vision in the Bristol Practice Framework (1.61 MB) .