Transport, roads and parking: complaints and feedback
Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:
- Report blocked road
- Report faulty street light
- Report faulty traffic light
- Report litter or street sweeping
- Make a complaint about a bus service (First Bus)
- Request a change to a road
- Tell us about a road safety concern
If you would still like to make a complaint or give feedback then complete our online form.
You must answer all questions unless marked as optional.
Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback
You can call 0117 922 2723, Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Visit our Citizen Service Point.
Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3176
For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email email@example.com or use the above methods to get in touch.
We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.