Report a street issue

Abandoned or nuisance vehicles

Report an abandoned motor vehicle, or vehicles being sold or repaired on a road or pavement.

Problem with a street light

Tell us about a problem or fault with a street light and we will fix it.

Street that needs cleaning

If you see litter or other mess on the street, let us know.


Report graffiti so we can remove it as quickly as possible.


Flyposting is putting a poster, sticker or sign on public or private property without the permission of the owner.


Report rubbish that’s been dumped on the road, pavement or public land.

Dog fouling

We have a responsibility to keep public areas like parks, playgrounds and pavements clear of dog mess.

Report a problem with a traffic light

Tell us about a problem with a traffic light so we can fix it.

Trees, hedges, leaves or grass

Report a problem with trees, hedges, shrubs, brambles, leaves, blossom or grass.

Damaged road or footpath

Report a pothole, loose manhole cover or damaged kerb, footpath or street name sign.

Overflowing or damaged drain

Tell us if you see a drain that is blocked, damaged, or is missing its cover, or if you’ve dropped something down a drain.

Bus stops and shelter problems

Tell us if you see a damaged bus stop, bus shelter, timetable or electronic, real-time information display.

Damaged traffic bollard

Let us know if you see a traffic bollard that has a broken light is damaged is missing

Report a dead animal that needs removing

Let us know if you see a dead animal or bird on the road or pavement, in a public space or in a private garden