Find out about what repairs you're responsible for.
You're responsible for minor items of repair, maintenance and decoration.
- Lock changes and replacing lost keys
- TV aerials , not communal
- minor repairs to door catches, door bells, shelving and toilet seats
- blocked drains, baths and sinks which have been caused by damage, neglect or carelessness
- repairs to showers installed by you or former tenants
- fittings installed by you (DIY)
- broken glazing
- changing light bulbs, we may help if you're elderly or disabled
- cleaning communal areas immediately outside your property
- maintaining gardens, including individual fences, gates and sheds
- plugs and chains to sinks, basins and baths
- any items which have been given to you as part of a rehousing scheme: such as white goods, floor coverings and sheds
- getting rid of pests such as ants, fleas and wasps. Find out more about pest control