If you're making a householder application, you can get help from an accredited planning agent. We're not responsible for any arrangements you make with your agent.

 Agents who are accredited have a track record of making good quality applications and will meet a code of practice when making householder applications.

Using an accredited agent means there shouldn't be delays when we register your application. However, even if you use an accredited agent, we can't guarantee that you'll be given planning permission.

Contact an accredited agent in Bristol by visiting their website or emailing them: