Report a problem with a bus stop, shelter or timetable
Tell us if you see a damaged bus stop, bus shelter, timetable or electronic, real-time information display.
You need to tell us:
- where the bus stop is, or the name of the bus stop
- which direction the bus is going, for example, to the city centre
Request a bus shelter
Let us know if you think a bus shelter would be good in your area.
- name of the bus stop
- direction of travel, for example towards city centre
- if it's there, the naptan number on the bottom right of the timetable display
We get funding for new bus shelters from central government schemes like:
- the Greater Bristol Bus Network (GBBN) or
- contributions from local development schemes
If you make a request for a bus shelter which is not on GBBN routes, we keep your request until we have funding.