Who to tell about graffiti so it can be removed as quickly as possible
We're not responsible for cleaning all the graffiti in Bristol
You should report graffiti to the owner of the property it's on:
- bus stops, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone boxes, email email@example.com
- billboards (advertising hoardings), email firstname.lastname@example.org
- post boxes, email email@example.com
- railway bridges, email CRWest@Networkrail.co.uk
- churches, contact the Churches Conservation Trust
- construction hoardings, contact details will be displayed on the hoarding
Report graffiti to us
In a play area, park or open space
On private property
If the graffiti is on private property, we’ll need to contact the owner to get permission to remove it.
Give permission to remove graffiti
If you’re the owner of the property, fill in a form to give us permission to remove the graffiti.