Who to tell about graffiti so it can be removed as quickly as possible
We're not responsible for cleaning all the graffiti in Bristol
You should report graffiti to the owner of the property it's on:
- bus stop shelters, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BT telephone boxes, email email@example.com
- billboards (advertising hoardings): the name of the billboard company is displayed on the billboard, contact them directly
- post boxes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- railway bridges, email CRWest@Networkrail.co.uk
- churches, contact the church or diocese directly
- construction hoardings, contact details will be displayed on the hoarding
Report graffiti to the police
You should report illegal graffiti to the police so they can investigate it.
Report graffiti to us to be cleaned
In a play area, park or open space
On private property
If the graffiti is on private property, we’ll need to contact the owner to get permission to remove it.
Give permission to remove graffiti
If you’re the owner of the property, fill in a form to give us permission to remove the graffiti.
Tackle graffiti in your area
Read our guide to find out how you can tackle graffiti in your area.