There are several outdoor bowling greens, as well as two indoor rinks, around the city.
Outdoor bowling greens
We have 17 outdoor bowling greens in Bristol. Many are managed by the resident clubs, so you should book directly with them.
The number of rinks available to the public when the resident club is playing:
- Ardagh, Horfield Common: 1
- Begbrook Park, Stapleton: 1
- Canford Park, Westbury on Trym: 1
- Eastville Park: 2
- Greville Smyth: 1
- Kings Head Lane: 1
- The Netham, Barton Hill: 1
- Redland Green, Redland: 1
- St Andrew's Park, St Andrew's: 1
- St Annes Park, St Annes: 1
- St George Park, Church Road: 2
- Victoria Park, Bedminster: 1
- Willmott Park, Hartcliffe: 1
Casual (per person, per hour)
Everyone Active: £2
Seasonal (per team)
The outdoor bowls season starts on the third Saturday in April and finishes at the end of September each year.
Bristol Indoor Bowls Club (BIBC)
This indoor bowls facility in Bedminster has nine rinks, a large junior section and coaching. Bowlers with a disability are welcome, including wheelchair users. Visit the BIBC website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 963 3460 for more information.