We have several permanent ping pong tables in our parks as part of Ping! Bristol. All are free to use when the park is open, just bring along bats and balls.
Find a table
View the map of Ping! Bristol tables or use this list:
- Canford Park, Canford Lane, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3PQ (two tables)
- Dame Emily Park, Dean Lane, Bedminster, BS3 1BS (one table)
- Eastville Park, Fishponds Road, Eastville, Bristol BS5 6XA (two tables)
- Gaunts Ham Park, Lincoln Street, Lawrence Hill, BS5 0DL (one table)
- Greville Smyth Park, Frayne Road, Southville, Bristol BS3 1RU (one table)
- Hillfields Park, Thicket Avenue, Hillfields, Bristol BS16 4EH (one table)
- Montpelier Park, St Andrews Road, Montpelier, BS6 5EH (one table)
- Netham Park and Pavillion, Avonvale Road, Redfield, Bristol BS5 9RN (one table)
- Owen Square Park, Owen Street, Easton, Bristol BS5 6AF (one table)
- Redcatch Park, Redcatch Road, Knowle, Bristol BS4 2EX (one table)
- St Agnes Park, Thomas Street, St. Paul’s, BS2 9QJ (one table)
- St Andrews Park, Effingham Road, St Andrews, Bristol BS6 5AZ (one table)
- St George Park, Church Road, St George, BS5 8AA (two tables)
- The Bear Pit, Lower Square, St James Barton Roundabout, BS1 3LT (one table)
- The Dings Park, Oxford Street, St Philips, Bristol BS2 0QN (one table)
- Victoria Park, Hill Avenue, Bedminster, Bristol BS3 4RZ (two tables)
Using the tables
You don’t need to book to play. The ping pong tables are available for you to use all year round; just bring along your bat and balls. Some community venues, cafes and play rangers can lend you equipment.
How do I report a broken ping pong table?
If a table has been vandalised or broken, email email@example.com.
About Ping! Bristol
Table tennis clubs
There are local table tennis clubs if you want to play competitively or get coaching:
You can also play ping pong at several bars: