Data, reports and Bristol’s plans for clean air.
Clean air is essential for health and helps to make the city a pleasant place to live. We monitor air quality around the city and are working to improve it.
Bristol's plan for clean air
Clean Air for Bristol has information about air pollution, what it is and it’s causes.
It also sets out Bristol's plans for clean air and how to have your say.
Follow @BCC_Clean_Air on twitter for the latest news and information on air pollution in Bristol.
Air quality data
Local air quality data is available on the Bristol Air Quality Data website.
National air quality data and pollution forecasts are available from Defra.
An air quality action plan is available at the West of England Partnership transport plan page.
Air quality report 2017
The 2017 air quality annual status report (pdf, 5.3MB) (opens new window) (opens new window) is now available.
Elsewhere on the web
- Updating and Screening Assessment 2015 (pdf, 2.7MB) (opens new window)
- Air Quality Annual Status report 2017 (pdf, 2.4MB) (opens new window)
- Air quality management area (pdf, 5.3MB) (opens new window)
- AQMA boundary shape file (zip, 4k) (opens new window)
- Health Impacts of Air Pollution in Bristol - February 2017 (pdf, 2.4MB) (opens new window)