- Hilly park and popular picnic spot - with children's playground, panoramic views from Cabot Tower and nature reserve.
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
- Parking: limited parking in the roads off Park Street.
- Access is limited for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
How to find us
Brandon Hill is situated off Park Street and can be accessed from Great George Street, Jacob Wells Road and Berkeley Square, just two minutes from the centre promenade.
Brandon Hill Park, Park St, Bristol, Avon BS1 5RR
- Dog-free children's play area for under 12s
- Cabot Tower - Grade II listed structure
- Brandon Hill Nature Park
- Toilets near the top ponds, close to Cabot Tower, open daily from 8am until half an hour before dusk.
Explore the Brandon Hill tree trail
The Friends of Brandon Hill volunteer group have put together a trail tree.
The Brandon Hill tree trail contains a map, a guide to the different species of trees in the park and more.
For more information please visit the Bristol Parks forum Brandon Hill page.
Cabot Tower is open everyday, apart from Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, from early morning until dusk – approximately from 8am to 7pm during the summer and from 8am to 4pm during the winter. Entrance to the tower is free.
Cabot Tower was built between 1896 and 1898 in commemoration of John Cabot, 400 years after he sailed in the Matthew and landed in what later became Canada.
The Friends of Brandon Hill, was set up in October 2008. If you would like more information or if you are interested in joining, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parts of Brandon Hill Park have been designated as a Scheduled Ancient Monument due to its archaeological importance.
Second Floor, Bazaar Wing, Brunel
PO Box 3176
Bristol, BS3 9FS
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Tel: 0117 922 3719