Large green space in the city centre.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Castle Park is open at all times.
Castle Park, Broad Weir, Bristol, BS1 3XB.
There are steps in some areas of Castle Park.
Facilities and features
- toilets (open during daylight hours)
- remains of Bristol Castle’s keep, walls and vaults (Grade II listed)
- bandstand used for events and music sessions
- St Peter’s Church (Grade II* listed)
- physic garden for growing medicinal plants, maintained by St Mungo’s Broadway
- seven Silver Birch trees in memory of the seven beaches of the D-Day landings
Castle Park Tree Trail
See our new tree trail leaflet (pdf, 8.1MB) (opens new window) to help you explore and learn about Castle Park.
The Castle Park Users Group is a community group that supports the park. For more information or to join visit the Castle Park Users Group Bristol website.
Awards and heritage
Parts of the park are scheduled ancient monuments.