Book a football pitch and tell us your insurance details and fixtures
This is because of national coronavirus restrictions.
You can book any of our indoor or outdoor football pitches for a season for you or your local football club.
You’ll need to book to use the following pitches which are only available on a Saturday or Sunday:
- Canford Park: three pitches
- Eastville Park: one pitch
- Kingshead Lane: two pitches
- Muller Road Rec: three pitches
- Netham Park: five pitches
- Oldbury Court: two pitches
- Redcatch Park: two pitches
- Wellington Hill: one pitch (junior)
- Dorian Road: two pitches
The bookable football season starts on the first Saturday in September and finishes the first weekend of May (Netham Park and Oldbury Court will close the last Sunday of April).
If you book a football pitch for a season you must have public liability insurance and let us have your fixture details. You can tell us your insurance and fixtures as part of the pitch booking or tell us later.
You can use the seasonal sports booking form to:
- book a football pitch for a whole season
- tell us your insurance details
- tell us your football fixtures
- update football fixtures (football in the parks only)
Seasonal bookings are now closed.
Seasonal pitch booking costs
See parks terms and conditions for seasonal pitch booking costs
Casual pitch booking
There are no casual bookings available.
Indoor and all-weather football pitches
There are indoor and all weather football pitches at:
- Action Indoor Sports (indoor)
- Ashton Park Sports Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Brunel Academy Fitness Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Bristol Metropolitan College (indoor)
- Brislington Enterprise College (indoor and outdoor)
- Easton Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Henbury Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Hengrove Park Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Horfield Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Merchants' Academy Sports Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Portway Rugby Development Centre (outdoor)
- South Bristol Sports Centre (outdoor)
- St. Paul's Community Sports Academy (indoor and outdoor)
- The Park Sports Centre (outdoor)
Find a local football club
Find a local senior or junior football team to join at:
Football for women and girls
Find out how you can get involved in Women’s Football:
Find out about opportunities in football for people with a disability:
Bristol has two professional football clubs that play either in the Championship or League One: