St Andrews Park
- Classic Victorian neighbourhood park
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
- Parking: Street parking
- Toilets: Yes. Opening times vary seasonally.
- Disabled access: Accessible for wheelchairs
How to find us
St Andrews Park, Effingham Road, St Andrews, Bristol BS6.
Access to St. Andrews Parks is from Sommerville Road, Effingham Road and Maurice Road, St Andrews.
- Dog-free children's play area
- Outdoor bowling green - managed by St Andrews and Kildare Bowling Club
- Paddling pool for children (unsupervised, available from May Bank Holiday to 5 September)
The Friends of St. Andrews Park organise events
St Andrews Park has a friends group called Friends of St Andrews Park.