Greville Smyth Park
Local community park in south Bristol with green space and children’s play area.
Admission and opening times
There is no admission charge. Greville Smyth Park is open at all times.
Greville Smyth Park, Ashton Road, Ashton, Bristol BS3 2EA
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
The park is on different levels, so some paths are not suitable for wheelchairs.
Facilities and features
- dog-free play area for under 12s
- dog-free play area for teenagers
- three football pitches
- one ping pong table
- tennis courts managed by Greville Smyth Tennis Club
- five outdoor exercise stations
- bowling green managed by Greville Smyth Community Bowls Club
There are outdoor fitness sessions run by Calon Personal Training
Friends of Greville Smyth (FROGS) is a community group that supports the park. For more information or to join visit the FROGS website.