Greville Smyth Park
- Very popular local community park in south Bristol, with plenty of green space and children's play area
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
- Parking - free parking on Ashton Road
- Toilets - on Ashton Road, opposite the football ground
- The site is on different levels, some of the paths are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
How to find us
Greville Smyth Park is situated at Ashton Road, about five minutes walk from North Street and ten minutes walk from Ashton Court Estate.
Ashton Road, Ashton, Bristol BS3 2EA.
- play area for under 12s (dog-free)
- area for teenagers (dog-free)
- three football pitches
- one ping pong table
- tennis courts managed by Greville Smyth Tennis Club
- outdoor fitness classes.
Community support and events
Friends of Greville Smyth (FROGS) are a local user group engaged in a variety of developmental and event work.