Large open space including a large adventure play park and wheels park for skateboarders and BMX riders.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Hengrove Park is open at all times.
Hengrove play park
April to September:
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
- Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, 10am to 6pm
October to March:
- Monday to Friday, 10am to dusk
- Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays, 10am to dusk
Hengrove wheels park
Open at all times. Floodlights go off at 10pm.
Hengrove Park, Hengrove Way, Hengrove, Bristol BS14 0HR
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
The park is mainly flat with tarmac paths, but Hengrove mounds is hilly and has rough paths and uneven ground.
There are accessible toilets at the play park.
To find out about accessibility at the play park, you can look at an access guide on DisabledGo.
Facilities and features
- café (at the play park)
- toilets with baby change facilities (at the play park)
- play park (see play park map for facilities (pdf, 1.1MB) (opens new window) )
- wheels park for skateboards, rollerblades and BMX riders
- seating areas and picnic areas (not covered)
- wildlife area at west end of park