Oldbury Court Estate
Oldbury Court Estate
Parkland with woods, riverside paths, and children’s play park.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Oldbury Court Estate is open at all times.
Oldbury Court Estate, Oldbury Court Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
There are two car parks, which are open from: 8am to dusk (Mon-Fri) and 8:30am to dusk (Sat & Sun).
Check signs at the car parks for exact closing time as this changes throughout the year.
- OIdbury Court Estate car park: off Oldbury Court, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
- Snuff Mills car park: at the end of River View, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 1DL
There is no charge for parking.
Car parks closed on 25 December.
You can find an access guide on the DisabledGo website.
Facilities and features
- café kiosk and terrace seating next to the play park
- toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities (next to the play area and in the Snuff Mills car park)
- children’s play park for those 13 and under
- tea hut at Snuff Mills
- picnic spots
- fishing in the River Frome, in areas marked on the path only
- two football pitches
- one cricket pitch
- grassed space for play and sport
- Snuff Mills park with woodland and riverside walks and community garden
Toilets will be closed on: 25 December
Over the Christmas period the toilets will have shorter opening hours on the days they are in use.
- Frome Valley nature trail: get a leaflet with walks in from the Frome Valley Walkway website
- walking: there is a network of pathways including an orienteering path and the Frome Valley Walkway
The Snuff Mills Action Group holds events throughout the year. See what’s on at the Snuff Mills Action Group website.
Address: Oldbury Court Estate, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2HH
There is outdoor covered seating.
- Daily, 9am to 3pm (October to March)
- Daily, 9am to 5pm (April to September)
Opening times may change depending on the weather.
Christmas and new year:
- 24 to 26 December: closed
- 1 January: depending on the weather
Site of nature conservation interest: protected area of importance for wildlife.