Oldbury Court Estate
Oldbury Court Estate
Parkland with woods, riverside paths, and children’s play park.
Give us your views
We’re preparing a conservation management programme for Oldbury Court Estate and Snuff Mills. We want to conserve and develop the park for people to enjoy, whilst protecting the natural and historic landscape.
Whether you’ve visited Oldbury Court and Snuff Mills before or not, we’d like your views.
Help us understand why or how you’ve visited this park or describe what would encourage you to visit.Give us your views in our survey (Live until 27 September)
A number of facilities and other services in parks have been closed until further notice.
Find the latest changes to park services due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Oldbury Court Estate is open at all times.
Oldbury Court Estate, Oldbury Court Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
There are two car parks, which are open from: 8am to dusk (Monday to Friday) and 8:30am to dusk (Saturday to Sunday).
Check signs at the car parks for exact closing time as this changes throughout the year.
- OIdbury Court Estate car park: off Oldbury Court, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
- Snuff Mills car park: at the end of River View, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 1DL
There is no charge for parking.
Car parks closed on 25 December.
You can find an access guide on the DisabledGo website.
Facilities and features
- café kiosk and terrace seating next to the play park
- toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities (next to the play area and in the Snuff Mills car park)
- children’s play park for those 13 and under
- tea hut at Snuff Mills
- picnic spots
- fishing in the River Frome, in areas marked on the path only
- two football pitches
- one cricket pitch
- grassed space for play and sport
- Snuff Mills park with woodland and riverside walks and community garden
- Frome Valley nature trail: get a leaflet with walks in from the Frome Valley Walkway website
- walking: there is a network of pathways including an orienteering path and the Frome Valley Walkway
The Snuff Mills Action Group holds events throughout the year. See what’s on at the Snuff Mills Action Group website.
Find out about the Oldbury Court cafe kiosk.
There are toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities.
- 8am to dusk, Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to dusk, Saturday to Sunday
Closed 25 December.
Site of nature conservation interest: protected area of importance for wildlife.