Oldbury Court Estate
Parkland with woods, riverside paths, and children’s play park.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Oldbury Court Estate is open at all times.
Oldbury Court Estate, Oldbury Court Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
There are two car parks, which are open from 8am to dusk. Check signs at the car parks for exact closing time as this changes throughout the year.
- OIdbury Court Estate car park: off Oldbury Court, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
- Snuff Mills car park: at the end of River Yew, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 1DL
There is no charge for parking.
You can find an access guide on the DisabledGo website.
Facilities and features
- café kiosk and terrace seating next to the play park
- toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities (next to the play area and in the Snuff Mills car park)
- children’s play park for those 13 and under
- tea hut at Snuff Mills
- picnic spots
- fishing in the River Frome, in areas marked on the path only
- two football pitches
- one cricket pitch
- grassed space for play and sport
- Snuff Mills park with woodland and riverside walks and community garden
- Frome Valley nature trail: get a leaflet with walks in from the Frome Valley Walkway website
- walking: there is a network of pathways including an orienteering path and the Frome Valley Walkway
The Snuff Mills Action Group holds events throughout the year. See what’s on at the Snuff Mills Action Group website.
Address: Oldbury Court Estate, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2HH
There is outdoor covered seating. There is an on-site first aider during peak times.
- Monday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm (April to October)
- Monday to Sunday, 9am to 3pm (November to March)
Opening times may change depending on the weather.
The café is closed on Christmas Day, Bank Holiday Monday and New Year’s Day.
Site of nature conservation interest: protected area of importance for wildlife.