St George Park
Large Victorian suburban park.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. St George Park is open at all times.
Church Road, St George, Bristol, BS5 7AA
You can park for up to two hours in the car park at Chalks Road, St George, BS5 8EN. There is no charge for parking.
St George Park is accessible for wheelchairs.
Facilities and features
- dog-free playground
- lake with ducks and swans
- large wheels park for BMX, skateboards and scooters
- tennis courts
- bowling green, where St George Bowling Club and Bristol Omnibus Bowling Club are based
- original Victorian entrance
- seasonal attendant
- café kiosk with outdoor seating area
Under the park byelaws you can't fish in St George Park lake. You can fish in and next to all other parks and green spaces, with a line or net.