- Large Victorian park with children's play area and large grassy areas.
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
Parking: Street parking
- Toilets: Yes - at the top of the park.
- Disabled access: the park is very hilly and may be very challenging for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
How to find us
Hill Avenue, Bedminster, Bristol BS3.
Entrance to the park from its neighbouring streets - St Luke’s Road, Hill Avenue, Nutgrove Avenue, Somerset Terrace and Fraser Street in Bedminster.
- Caf é
- Fraser Street play area is for under-12s (not dog-free)
- St Lukes Road play area has a five-a-side area (not dog-free)
- Play area at Nutgrove Avenue corner on top of the park with adjacent trim tail
- Victoria Park Tennis Club
- Bowling Club
- Measured mile - three marked runs
The Victoria Park Action Group (VPAG) is a local user group of people living near the park working to preserve and improve its facilities.
Elsewhere on the web
Second Floor, Bazaar Wing, Brunel
PO Box 3176
Bristol, BS3 9FS
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Tel: 0117 922 3719