How we allocate planning obligations money

How we allocate planning obligations money

What we do with money raised from planning obligations (Section 106 agreements).

As part of a planning obligation, a developer may have to pay us to fund improvements. Money from planning obligations is:

  • devolved: some of the money is held by Area Committees, who decide how it’s allocated in their local area
  • non-devolved: some of the money is held by us, to make improvements across the city

We’ll update these reports every month:

Money from planning obligations held by Area Committees

We’ll update these reports every month.

Area Committee 1 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 31KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Avonmouth and Lawrence Weston, Clifton, Clifton Down, Hotwells and Harbourside, Stoke Bishop, Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze

Area Committee 2 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 27KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Bishopston and Ashley Down, Cotham, Horfield, Henbury and Brentry, Redland, Southmead

Area Committee 3 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 25KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Eastville, Frome Vale, Hillfields, Lockleaze

Area Committee 4 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 39KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Ashley, Central, Lawrence Hill, St. George Central, St. George Troopers Hill, St. George West, Easton

Area Committee 5 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 30KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Brislington East, Brislington West, Knowle, Southville, Windmill Hill

Area Committee 6 Section 106 monies held (pdf, 26KB) (opens new window)
Wards: Bishopsworth, Filwood, Hartcliffe and Withywood, Hengrove and Whitchurch, Stockwood

Annual reports

For Section 106 annual reports, visit our Infrastructure Funding Statement page.