What we do with money raised from Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
- 5% for set up and admin costs of CIL
- 15% to Area Committees to spend on local schemes
- 80% to strategic infrastructure projects to support the growth of Bristol
What we have received and spent
We'll update these reports every month:
- pdf CIL payments we've received and what we spent (October 2023) (149 KB)
- pdf a list of all money we hold for spending on infrastructure (October 2023) (204 KB)
CIL annual report
For CIL annual reports, visit our Infrastructure Funding Statement page.
Money from CIL held by Area Committees
We'll update these reports every month.
Wards: Avonmouth and Lawrence Weston, Clifton, Clifton Down, Hotwells and Harbourside, Stoke Bishop, Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze
Wards: Bishopston and Ashley Down, Cotham, Horfield, Henbury and Brentry, Redland, Southmead
Wards: Eastville, Frome Vale, Hillfields, Lockleaze
Wards: Ashley, Central, Lawrence Hill, St. George Central, St. George Troopers Hill, St. George West, Easton
Wards: Brislington East, Brislington West, Knowle, Southville, Windmill Hill
Wards: Bishopsworth, Filwood, Hartcliffe and Withywood, Hengrove and Whitchurch, Stockwood