- Horfield Common is an open space in the quiet northern suburbs of Bristol.
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
- Disabled access is generally good but the common has some gently sloping areas
How to find us
Horfield Common lies on either side of the top part of Kellaway Avenue and stretches up to where Gloucester Road becomes Filton Road.
Horfield Common, Bristol, BS7 0XJ
- small play area (dog-free)
- Ardagh sport facility including tennis courts and a bowling green
- wildlife pond behind the tennis centre
Horfield Common has a friends group called Friends of Horfield Common.
Second Floor, Bazaar Wing, Brunel
PO Box 3176
Bristol, BS3 9FS
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Tel: 0117 922 3719