An open space in the quiet suburbs of north Bristol.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Horfield Common is open at all times.
Horfield Common, Bristol, BS7 0XJ
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
Horfield Common is accessible, but there are some gentle slopes.
Facilities and features
- community café: find out about the Café on the Common at the Friends of Horfield Common website
- two dog-free play areas
- tennis courts
- bowling green
- wildlife pond
- measured routes: marked routes (500m, 1km and 5km) for walking, jogging or running
The tennis centre is closed on:
- 25, 26, 27 and 31 December
- 1 January
- outdoor fitness sessions run by Calon Personal Training
- accessible walking route for buggies and wheelchairs at Accessible Walks
Friends of Horfield Common is a community group that support the park. For more information or to join visit the Friends of Horfield Common website.