- Victorian city park with children's playgrounds, fishing lake and plenty of green space. A popular site for community events.
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
- Parking: car park in Park Avenue. Open from 7.30am until dusk
- Toilets (non disabled accessible) are available.
- Accessible by wheelchair though the paths and landscape are slightly uneven.
How to find us
Eastville Park is accessed from Muller Road and Fishponds Road.
Fishponds Road, Eastville, Bristol, BS5.
- Fishing lake (permitted within the designated areas)
- Dog-free playground for under 15s with basketball area
- Play area for under 12s (not dog-free)
- Six football pitches
- Tennis court
- One mile running circuit
- BMX track
- Two bowling greens
Fishing is permitted at the lake in Eastville Park within the designated areas marked on the path around the lake.
You can only fish from 16 June to 14 March. The closed season is between 15 March and 15 June.
You will need an Environment Agency rod licence and permit. See Fishing in Bristol for details.