Victorian park with children’s play park, bowling green, tennis courts and football pitches.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Canford Park is open at all times.
Canford Park, Canford Lane, Westbury-on-Trym, BS9 3NX
There is no dedicated car park. Find out where to park in Bristol.
Entrances are wide enough for wheelchairs. The park is flat with many paths. There are steps to access the pond and sunken rose garden.
Facilities and features
- adventure play park
- bowling green and pavilion
- eight tennis courts: free for casual use, no booking needed
- two football pitches (bookable on Saturdays)
- café kiosk
- outdoor seating
- public toilet
- drinking fountain (Grade II listed)
- sunken garden and lily pond
- measured route: marked 600m route for walking, jogging or running
Toilet opening times
Open 7 days a week: 10am to 5pm.
Toilet Christmas opening times
Closed: 25 and 26 December.
Address: Canford Lane, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3NX
Next to the adventure play park.
- October to March: Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 2pm
- April to September: Wednesday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm
Opening times may change depending on the weather.
Cafe kiosk Christmas opening times
Closed: 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
Open: 10am to 3pm on these dates: 28 to 31 December and 2 to 3 January.