We use the Taxi Forum to present draft policies and ideas to anyone interested in taxi licensing.
The Taxi Forum is used to present draft policies and ideas to the trade and for trade representatives to raise and discuss matters with the Council.
The forum gives an opportunity for you to informally ask questions of those involved in taxi licensing and to make suggestions on how taxi licensing policies can develop over time.
Meetings are held on a regular basis and are normally chaired by the chair of the Public Safety and Protection Committee.
Membership of the forum consists of:
- an elected member of the Councils Public Safety and Protection Committee
- Council Officers
- Hackney Carriage and Private hire trade representatives (nominated by an organisation or community group)
You can read the pdf Taxi Forum terms of reference (68 KB) .
How to join the Taxi Forum
If you want to join the taxi forum then read the terms of reference above and complete and submit the the document Taxi Forum application form (44 KB) .
Applications are considered by the chair of the Taxi Forum.
Taxi Forum meeting notes
- pdf Taxi Forum notes January 2021 (269 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes November 2020 (285 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes July 2020 (265 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes May 2020 (264 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes January 2020 (475 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes November 2019 (284 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes August 2019 (416 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes May 2019 (199 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes March 2019 (281 KB)
- pdf Taxi Forum notes January 2019 (334 KB)
- pdf September 2022 issue (859 KB)
- pdf February 2022 issue (578 KB)
- pdf October 2021 issue (588 KB)
- pdf April 2021 issue (654 KB)
- pdf December 2020 issue (721 KB)
- pdf September 2020 issue (519 KB)
- pdf March 2020 issue (439 KB)
- pdf December 2019 issue (893 KB)
- pdf July 2019 issue (1.58 MB)
- pdf March 2019 issue (1011 KB)
- pdf December 2018 issue (951 KB)
- pdf September 2018 issue (791 KB)
- pdf February 2018 issue (685 KB)